With 10 days and two weekends during 2020 Kansas City Restaurant Week, diners have plenty of opportunities to make the most of their dinners. From special moments and celebrations to family favorites and date night specialties, there’s a KCRW dinner spot for every occasion.
- 801 Chophouse: Located in both the Power & Light District and in Leawood, this establishment proudly adds to KC’s longstanding steakhouse tradition.
- Blue Bird Bistro: Settle in at this Westside neighborhood spot to enjoy farm-to-table dishes in an intimate setting.
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood: While a familiar name around the country, this Country Club Plaza restaurant has firmly established itself as a local favorite thanks to fresh, perfectly prepared seafood and steakhouse meals.
- The Jacobson: Low-lit and just cozy enough to be comfy, The Jacobson is a Crossroads Arts District hotspot that’s perfect for making connections with loved ones.
- Le Fou Frog: If French is the language of love, what does that make French fare? Treat your taste buds (and your date) by visiting this lovely café just east of the River Market district.
- Tannin Wine Bar + Kitchen: Get to know one another over glasses of wine at Tannin, a popular gathering place for couples spending time together in the Crossroads.
- Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue: With locations across the metro—and expansive menus for diners of every age and almost every preference—Jack Stack is a true showcase of KC ‘cue.
- Garozzo’s Ristorante: While snug, Garozzo’s keeps crowds satisfied with innovative (and filling) Italian dishes. Pair those with the staff’s customary hospitality and you’ve got a winner of a dinner spot.
- Grünauer: One of Kansas City’s only Austrian concepts is also one of the metro’s most amenable thanks to spacious seating arrangements and hearty European fare like schnitzels, sausages and more.
- Tavernonna Italian Kitchen: Feast on Italian cuisine the way grandma used to make. Tavernonna is part of KC’s latest crop of hotel restaurants that shirk stereotypes by standing out as a destination dining spot.
- Waldo Pizza: Is there a better place to host a full family than at a pizza parlor? Order a handful of pies and treat the crew to a slice or two courtesy of Waldo’s finest.
- Bo Lings: Make the most of KCRW by savoring unique Chinese flavors at Bo Lings on the Plaza. Among the dinner entrees are Beijing roasted duck and ginger & garlic shrimp, plus other dishes inspired by traditions from across China.
- La Bodega: Small plates make the difference at La Bodega. Located in both Leawood and on Southwest Boulevard, this Spanish tapas restaurant offers near-unlimited flavor combinations, meaning you can try a little bit of everything without breaking the bank.
- Webster House: Menus change with the season at the wonderfully eclectic Webster House, based in a former schoolhouse in the Crossroads and home to other local gifts and furnishings.
- Westport Café & Bar: Make Westport Café & Bar your late-night dinner option to feast on French delicacies in the Westport neighborhood—but be sure to book reservations well in advance, because this trendsetter fills up fast.
- YaYa’s Euro Bistro: The name says it at all YaYa’s. Expect a culinary tour of Western Europe—think duck polenta and baked lasagna—all from the comfort of your table or booth at this Overland Park restaurant.