Through carryout, delivery or traditional dine-in experiences, Kansas City Restaurant Week offers the perfect opportunity to sample your way through the hottest trends in our region’s culinary scene. Savor and save with special, multicourse menus at several notable new restaurants participating in 2021 Kansas City Restaurant Week.
Here’s just a sampling of the new flavors headed your way during #KCRW2021 …
- Pirate’s Bone Burgers – Touting its self as KC’s “best minority owned test kitchen,” Pirate’s Bone is a modern vegan diner in the Crossroads praised by Bon Appetit for its delicious, plant-based offerings.
- Fannie’s West African Cuisine – Featuring authentic, traditional African dishes like meat pies, fufu and jollof rice, this Troost establishment helmed by Fannie Gibson draws hungry patrons from all across the metro.
- Hamburger Mary’s Kansas City – Eat, drink and be Mary this Restaurant Week. Casual and open-minded, this Midtown bar-and-grill staple has made a name for itself for juicy, gourmet burgers and an electric, dinner-show atmosphere.
- Burnt End BBQ Crown Center – Supported by an award-wining competition team, this barbecue brand’s second KC location touts convenient access to mouthwatering barbecue via Crown Center Shops and the KC Streetcar.
- The Town Company – Nestled inside one of USA Today’s Best New Hotels (Hotel Kansas City), The Town Company is the brainchild of Patrick Ryan, the award-winning chef behind Port Fonda. Menu valid beginning Jan. 15.
- Bōru Asian Eatery – Back by popular demand, this Waldo establishment recently reopened with a reimagined menu, expanding beyond its uber-popular ramen bowls.
- Trago Bar & Tapas – Scratch made Central American tapas and specialty cocktails make up the menu at this neighborhood eatery in the Northland.
- The Stilwell Restaurant – Be one of the first to dine at the sparkling new Loews Kansas City Hotel. Paying homage to Kansas City’s railroad history, the brasserie reinvents great American classics, with barbecue, bourbon and much more.
- Va Bene Italian Eatery – Meaning “all is right” in Italian, Va Bene is focused on the simple and fresh flavors of Italy, from lobster crêpes to housemade gelato. The new establishment in Corinth Square brings together experienced chefs from North Italia and Webster House.
- Marina 27 Steak & Seafood – Restaurant Week’s regional footprint continues to expand. For comfortable dining on the waterfront, chart your course to Marina 27, the only public dining establishment on the 600-acre Lake Lotawana.
- Aroma Bistro Gourmet Eatery – With dishes like Aroma Nachos and a KC Diavolo steak, this family business is helping to put Smithville on the map for its upscale-casual menu of Latin-fusion favorites.
- Enjoy Pure Food + Drink – Living the keto or vegan lifestyle but still want to experience bold Restaurant Week flavors? Try out this popular Mission Farms establishment, best known for its healthy-yet-delicious salads, sandwiches and smoothies.
- Old Shawnee Pizza Lenexa – With craveable crusts, fresh toppings and convenient delivery/curbside services, this neighborhood pizzeria since 1969 joins KCRW for the first time in 2021.
- Elevate Bar & Grill – Enjoy wings, sandwiches and other savory game day fare at this upscale sports bar concept in Kansas City, KS.
- Eggtc. – Restaurant Week isn’t just about lunch and dinner anymore. Get your day started on the right foot with a fresh, hearty breakfast or gourmet brunch at the eatery’s two locations in Shawnee and South Plaza.
- Club 27 – After hitting the links at Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club, hit up the new restaurant overlooking the beautifully manicured course.