Kansas City Restaurant Week offers the perfect opportunity to sample your way through the hottest trends in the region’s culinary scene. Savor and save with special, multicourse menus at some of the more than 45 notable new restaurants participating in 2020 Kansas City Restaurant Week.
- The Savoy: A modern take on classic Midwest fare shines at the flagship restaurant in the 21c Museum Hotel.
- Farina: Enjoy handmade pasta dishes from James Beard Award-winning Chef Michael Smith.
- Plate Restaurant: Plate makes its triumphant return to the KC dining scene after a devastating fire forced it to close in 2017.
- The Clubhouse Experience: Elevated gaming and menus make The Clubhouse Experience one of the hottest new concepts in Downtown KC.
- Mickey’s Hideaway: This updated concept serves as a fitting continuation of the McCoy’s Public House legacy in Westport.
- The Distrikt Biskuit House: Diners won’t want to miss possibly the finest fried chicken in the city.
- Blade & Timber: Toss axes and share bites from a simple but crave-worthy menu in the Power & Light District.
- XR Café: Enjoy pizzas, burgers and other bar classics in the Crossroads Hotel lobby.
- The Ship: Travel to the West Bottoms for a nautical getaway featuring casual fare and cocktails.
- BB’s Lawnside Bar-B-Que: Live blues and smoky barbecue define this local legend.
Breweries and Tap Houses
- Brew Lab: Raise a glass to craft beer and bar bites at this Overland Park brewery.
- Brewer’s Kitchen: Burgers marinated in beers brewed in-house make this restaurant a must-try for fans of either.
- City Barrel Brewery + Kitchen: Venture to the East Crossroads to enjoy carefully crafted brews and dishes in this impressive facility.
- Leinie Lodge & Beer Garden: Wisconsin-based Leinenkugel’s beer highlight a menu of Midwest staples in the KC Live! Block.
- Tabard’s Ale House: Find the perfect pairing between pints and portions at Tabard’s in Overland Park.
- Guy Fieri's Dive & Taco Joint: This Power & Light District hangout serves as the perfect way to start a night in one of KC’s most high-energy neighborhoods.
- El Pueblito Restaurant: El Pueblito has been family-owned and -operated since 1991 and features a menu with Mexican and Southwestern flavors.
- Mission Taco Joint: With locations in the Crossroads Arts District and South Plaza, you’re never far from a creative street taco and delicious margaritas.
Poke and Ramen
- Pokesan Sake Bar & Lounge: This new hub just south of the Power & Light District offers a build-your-own poke bowl menu.
- Mama Ramen: Treat yourself to pulled noodles with either a shoyu, misso, shio or tonkotsu base.