With some of KC's finest restaurants offering carryout and delivery, it seems fitting to pair it with a high-class cocktail. Enjoy this list of J. Rieger & Co.'s classic cocktails to enhance your at-home experience.
Provided by Platinum Partner J. Rieger & Co.
- 1.5 oz Rieger’s KC Whiskey
- 4 oz Cock’n Bull Ginger Beer
- 4-5 Heavy Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Garnished with a Lemon Wedge
Combine the whiskey, and ginger beer in a Collins glass with ice. Float Angostura bitters across the top of the cocktail and garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 1 oz Rieger’s Vodka
- .5 oz Aperol
- 4 oz Grapefruits Soda
- Garnish with a lime wedge
Combine all ingredients in a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with lime wedge.
Spanish Gin and Tonic
- 2 oz Rieger’s Gin
- 4 oz Fevertree Tonic Water
- Garnish with a lemon wheel
Combine all ingredients in a wine glass with ice. Garnish with a lemon wheel
- 1.5 oz Caffè Amaro
- 1.5 oz Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth
- 3 oz Soda Water
- Garnish with an Orange Slice
Combine all ingredients in a Collins glass with ice. Garnish with an orange slice